Registration is OPEN. (January 1st to February 19th)
Coaches/Team Parents/Moms, Please create an account and register yourself as a volunteer. We are in need of coaches and team parents/moms in each age group!
At registration, you can pay for tickets if attending our April 21st fundraising event "Night At The Races"
We will not know the number of teams, team members, practice, games, etc until we complete the registration process and assign coaches to team.
Sign in and please use your same account as last year to register!
Since this system is relatively new, please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. All registration needs to be done through this system.
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the add children or add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. PLAY Boys Baseball accepts Visa/MasterCard and Debit Cards. Checks may be mailed to our PO Box. and they are due by 3-1-16 or your registration will be deleted.
4. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this after completing one registration click the continue shopping button to register another player.
6. We encourage people to use a credit card for immediate payment but, If you chose pay by check all money is due March 1st.
Thank you for using our online registration!
Any questions, please contact Jim Mosnot, 330-888-8911